Gyala S.r.l. is pleased that you have decided to visit this website, thus demonstrating your interest in our Company, our products and our services.
We are concerned about the protection, security and confidentiality of your data and we want you to be interested in visiting our Internet pages. The personal data we collect from visitors to our Internet pages will be processed in accordance with the applicable legal provisions. The pages of our Internet website may, however, contain links to other sites to which this data security statement does not extend.
Purposes and methods of treatment
The personal data you provided may only be treated for the following purposes:
- purposes strictly connected and necessary to the use of the site and the requested Services;
- functional purposes for carrying out research and statistical analysis, sending information material, newsletters and updates on initiatives by Gyala S.r.l.
The data collected by the www.gyala.it site include e-mail addresses and names that are used exclusively to allow visitors to access the interactive services. In accordance with the European Personal Data Protection Regulation, these data will not be reused, transferred or disseminated in any way, or used for other purposes. Email addresses will only be used to send information, when requested. Some content and photographs on the www.gyala.it website may be copyright free, but in most cases they are registered trademarks. Any unauthorized use of these trademarks is expressly prohibited and constitutes a violation of copyright, trademark or other industrial property rights. To request the use of photographs and content a written request must be sent to the attention of the management of Gyala S.r.l.. Your data will be treated only with your consent issued following this information. The provision of your data is optional; failure to provide it will only result in Gyala S.r.l. being unable to treat the data for the purposes indicated in this document. Whenever you visit the interactive pages of the site and enter your data, we will provide you with adequate information and request, where necessary, your consent.
Our security measures are constantly improved based on technological development. However, Gyala S.r.l. cannot be held responsible for any accidental or malicious manipulation or access by unauthorized persons.
Rights of the interested party (art. 15-22 of EU Regulation n. 679/2016)
The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him/her and their communication in an intelligible form, in particular he/she has the right to obtain the following indications:
- origin of personal data;
- purposes and methods of treatment;
- logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- identification data concerning data controller, data processors and the designated representative;
- subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or appointees.
In addition, the interested party has the right to obtain:
- the updating, rectification and integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data treated unlawfully, including those whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently treated;
- certification that the operations as per points a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfilment occurs proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part, in the following cases:
- for legitimate reasons, to the treatment of personal data concerning him/her, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection;
- to the treatment of personal data concerning him/her for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct selling, for the carrying out market research or commercial communication purposes.
The data controller is Gyala S.r.l.
The data controller is Gyala S.r.l. with Adriano Olivetti, 24 – 00131 Rome (RM). For any questions regarding the treatment of your personal data, please refer to our management.